Hand poured, small batch scented soy wax candle with a cotton wick in a 180ml amber glass jar with a gold aluminium screw lid.
All candles are made by hand with love in our North Norfolk cottage, so small imperfections such as frosting, wet spots, and sinkholes may be present. However, this doesn’t take away from the experience.
Fully tested, fully insured, and CLP compliant.
- Never burn for more than 4hrs at a time
- Trim the wick to 6mm (1/4″ in) before burning and ensure it is upright and central before lighting
- On the first burn, allow 2-3hr burn time to ensure an even melt pool
- Never leave the candle burning unattended
- Ensure the candle is burnt on a flat, level, heat-resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- Ensure the candle is not near anything flammable
- Do not burn near an open window or any drafts
- Ensure no foreign materials are present in the container before burning
- Please handle the container with care while or after burning as it will be very hot
- Stop burning the candle when 13mm (1/2″ in) of wax remains (you can carefully clean this out with cotton wool or kitchen roll and reuse the jar)
- Avoid contact with the skin and eyes – if contact is made, wash/rinse carefully. If irritation persists, please seek medical advice immediately