Hand-poured, small-batch scented soy wax melt.
All wax melts are made by hand with love in our North Norfolk cottage, so small imperfections may be present. However, this doesn’t take away from the experience.
Fully tested, fully insured, and CLP compliant.
- Never burn for more than 4hrs at a time
- Never leave the wax melt burning unattended
- Ensure the wax melt is burnt on a flat, level, heat-resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- Ensure the wax melt is not near anything flammable
- Do not burn near an open window or any drafts
- Ensure no foreign materials are present in the container before burning
- Please handle the container with care while or after burning as it will be very hot
- Stop burning the wax melt when 13mm (1/2″ in) of wax remains
- Avoid contact with the skin and eyes – if contact is made, wash/rinse carefully. If irritation persists, please seek medical advice immediately